The 2020 GRC occurred on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
The Department of Educational Administration annually hosts the Graduate Research Colloquium (GRC). The GRC features research projects and scholarly activity conducted by current students in the Higher, Adult, and Lifelong Education Ph.D., M.A., and Student Affairs Administration Master’s program. As a community of scholars, the GRC provides an opportunity for students to gather once a year to present their research projects and highlights from their academic and professional development. The GRC also provides an opportunity for newly admitted students to meet with current students and faculty.
GRC Registration is now closed. All individuals interested in attending the GRC, including current and admitted students, are asked to register.
GRC Information for Newly Admitted Students
Newly admitted students will be participating in a program at the conclusion of the GRC. Please reference your acceptance letter for more information.
- If you are traveling in from more than 90 miles away, housing accomodations may be provided for Friday night.
- If you are flying in, there are several airports within a one-hour commute: Capital Region International (Lansing-LAN), Gerald R. Ford International (Grand Rapids-GRR), and Bishop International (Flint-FNT). The Detroit airport (DTW) is approximately 1 1/2 hours from Lansing. The Michigan Flyer is a shuttle service that travels between the Detroit airport and East Lansing.
Past GRC presentations:
Please contact the HALE Admissions (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns the Graduate Research Colloquium.
GRC Information for Current Students
2020 Proposal Submission Process
Please complete the following online form to submit a proposal:
GRC Proposal Submission Form is closed.
- Proposal deadline wass January 13, 2020. at 11:59 pm
- Notification of proposals was received by January 25 2020.
- Presentation date was February 15, 2020.
2020 Volunteer Sign-up
Current students are asked to volunteer their time to help make GRC 2019 a success. Volunteer opportunities and sign-up is incorporated into the GRC registration form.