The master’s program in K-12 Educational Administration prepares aspiring educators for leadership positions in public, charter and private school settings.
Our program is committed to developing school-level leadership opportunities for powerful and equitable teaching and learning. In addition, our program meets the state standards for leadership preparation.
Learn from renowned faculty
Faculty recognized for their expertise and contributions to the field are an important part of the M.A. in K-12 Educational Administration program. Utilizing a hybrid approach, combining face-to-face courses and online instruction, faculty are able to guide learners to achieve their learning goals.
Earn your M.A while you work
The hybrid learning approach—blending in-person and online coursework—allows us to accommodate practicing educators while simultaneously:
– Developing a strong community of learners;
– Ensuring rigorous, high-quality and collaborative learning experiences;
– Networking and building social capital with colleagues;
– Learning from peers in diverse contexts and schools;
– Fostering relationships between students and faculty.
AVG. YEARS TO PROGRAM COMPLETION