Registration for the 2023 Summer Coaches’ School is now open! For any questions, please email Sarah Miloshoff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One-Day Registration: $80, provides access to one day of the Summer Coaches’ School, either Thursday June 22 or Friday June 23, lunch included for one day.
- Two-Day Registration: $130, provides access to both days of the Summer Coaches’ School, lunch included for both days.
- Limited One-Session Virtual Registration: $20, provides access to one virtual session of the Summer Coaches’ School
- Limited Two-Session Virtual Registration: $30, provides access to both virtual sessions of the Summer Coaches’ School
MHSAA CAP Levels 7 & 8
Participation in the Summer Coaches’ School can be used to earn MHSAA CAP Levels 7 & 8. Attendance on Thursday June 22 will satisfy CAP 7 and attendance on Friday June 23 will satisfy CAP 8.
If you are interested in earning CAP Levels 7 and/or 8, you will need to register on the MHSAA website in addition to registering for the Summer Coaches’ School.
There are several hotels in the area if you are in looking for accommodations.
- Kellogg Hotel: Located across the street from Brody Center.
- Graduate East Lansing: 15 minute walk/5 minute drive from Brody Center
If you are interested in staying in a single or double air-conditioned dorm room within Brody Center, please contact Sarah Miloshoff (email@example.com) for more details.