Michigan EPFP Alumni
Since its establishment in 1975, 1,124 fellows have participated in the Michigan program. They come from all walks of life and from a wide range of organizations, including schools, colleges, universities, government agencies, private businesses, associations, and non-profit groups. There is no particular formula that the fellows fit into; they range in age from 25 to 55, come from a variety of backgrounds, and have a broad set of experiences.
It is this variety that makes participating in EPFP a unique experience. The Michigan EPFP population is much more diverse than the total Michigan population, and there have been more female fellows (61 percent) in this state than male fellows (39 percent). This rich mix of participants is evidence of the program's long-standing commitment to recruiting women and minorities, and the collaborative nature of the program.
- Michigan EPFP Alumni Listing
- Michigan EPFP Past Presenters and Speakers
- Michigan EPFP Photos & Images
- Michigan Teacher of the Year Program
- Michigan Virtual University Leadership & Policy Seminar (1999)
- National EPFP Meeting Sites
- IEL National Leadership Award Recipients