The Office of Research Administration supports and furthers the research interests and activities of the College of Education at Michigan State University. To implement this mission, ORA:
- Actively seeks funding opportunities in areas of importance to the College, its faculty and doctoral students.
- Encourages and provides support for funding applications for College of Education faculty and doctoral students.
- Facilitates research collaborations both inside and outside of the College.
- Works to strengthen the research skills of College of Education faculty and doctoral students.
- Supports promising College of Education faculty research through its seed grant program.
|Jeannie A. Patrick, PhD|
Post Award Administrator
Complete the Proposal Intake Form as soon as you are interested in or planning to submit a proposal. A team member will respond shortly.