The Master of Arts in Educational Technology (MAET) program was awarded the 2022 Graduate School Outstanding Graduate Program Community Award. This award recognizes the ways in which MAET enacts our core values:
- Providing support from application to beyond graduation
- Valuing diversity of resources, perspectives, and communities
- Promoting growth as curious learners and transformational leaders
It’s now time for the fun part: supporting our amazing MAET graduate students and alumni in the amazing work and innovation they are leading. With that, we introduce you to our MAET Innovation Grant.
What? This is a funding opportunity to support your professional, creative, and innovative practices. It could help you…
- purchase technology or materials for your professional learning community / space
- fund an experience for your learners
- pay your way to present at a conference
In keeping with the spirit of MAET, we’ll ask you to explore ways you can innovate, create your experience, and then share your work with the broader MAET community on our blog and social media!
- You must be an MAET or MAET GC-only student or alumni to receive the MAET Innovation Grant.
- Past projects and materials cannot be submitted for reimbursement. This grant request must be for a future project / experience.
- Applications must be filled out completely in order to be considered.
Funding available: Each grant awarded will be $500.
When? Applications are due February 28, 2023 and all recipients will receive communication by March 14, 2023 about the status of their application.
How do I apply? Apply with our application.