Join Our Team!
As we are planning for the 2022-2023 school year, we are searching for some amazing instructors to help us round out our Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 courses. Information about the posting can be found on MSU’s Careers Website under job posting #765058.
- Please submit all application materials by May 1, 2022.
- Courses are fully online and predominantly asynchronous. Instructors host a few synchronous sessions throughout the semester.
- MAET program staff are responsible for curriculum in our courses. Instructors are not expected to develop curriculum (but are encouraged to provide feedback for improvements to our courses).
- The majority of instructional time is spent interfacing with students and providing customized feedback for their creations.
- Our courses are educational technology courses that are deeply grounded in educational psychology.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.