Click here for Site Map
Jump to Main Content

Undergraduate Forms

Advising Forms

  • Course Completion Form - Athletic Training - Word or PDF
  • Course Completion Form - Kinesiology - Word or PDF

Student Awards, Scholarships, and Financial Aid

Enrolling in KIN courses

  • Application for Independent Study and Fieldwork
  • Application to Enroll in Variable-Credit Courses
    • **NOTE - Any student looking to complete an Independent Study or Fieldwork course with anyone (company, instituion, etc) other than Michigan State University needs to have their site supervisor (or site) sign an Affiliation Agreement BEFORE the experience can begin. Company information must be TYPED!
    • Independent studies (KIN 490, KIN 890, KIN 990)
    • Field work (KIN 494, KIN 894)
    • Clinical rotations in athletic training (KIN 427)
    • Adapted physical activity practicum (KIN 466, KIN 867)
    • Undergraduate internship (KIN 492/493)

Enrolling in (S)partners For Heart Health Independent Study