I completed my teacher preparation program at MSU, and I hold a Michigan teaching certificate. I want to apply for a teaching certificate in another state. What do I need to do?

September 16, 2016

Persons recommended for certification by MSU who wish to apply for certification in another state must contact the Department of Education in the state of interest. Typically, the application process includes forms that must be completed by the Certification Officer at MSU. Such forms should be sent to 134 Erickson Hall, East Lansing, MI 48824.  Please note that forms generally require that the applicant complete and sign one or more sections.  Information about where completed forms should be sent must be included when the forms are submitted.