I completed my teacher preparation program in another state, and now I want to apply for a Michigan certificate. Can MSU help me?

September 16, 2016

Teachers certified in other states and persons who completed teacher preparation programs in other states must contact the Michigan Department of Education, Office of Professional Preparation Services directly for information about becoming certified as a teacher in Michigan.