Adobe Acrobat Professional requires activation with your Adobe ID. Please follow these instructions to setup an Adobe account if you don't have one and activate your software.
1. Accept the Adobe Acrobat Software license agreement.
2. Click "Sign in now".
3. Sign in to your Adobe account. If you don't have an Adobe ID click the "Get an Adobe ID" link and continue to step 4 otherwise skip to step 10.
4. Create an account with your MSU email address. If it says you already have an account go to Adobe's website adobe.com and reset the password (Do not click the link to recover a lost password in the Adobe application, it does not work).
6. Enter your birthday (yes this is ridiculous, but it is required by Adobe).
7. Adobe will send you a confirmation email with a link to verify your email. This can take 1 to 30 minutes.
8. Click the link to verify your email.
9. Verification is complete.
10. Go back to Adobe Acrobat and sign in with your Adobe Account.