College of Education Sitemap
Skip to Main Content

Department of Kinesiology

Kinesiology Undergraduate Degree

Resolution of Undergraduate Student Grievances

The rights and responsibilities of undergraduate MSU students are described in the following links:

Procedures for the resolution of undergraduate student concerns about these rights and responsibilities are also included in the Department of Kinesiology Bylaws and the Academic Freedom for Students at MSU document.

Usually the best approach to resolving a problem is to discuss the concern with people in your own academic unit. In the Department of Kinesiology, you should consider speaking with the course instructor (if the problem is specific to a KIN course), one of the undergraduate advisors, the coordinator of undergraduate studies, and/or the department chairperson.
If your problem cannot be resolved at the departmental level or if you prefer discussing the matter with someone from outside the department, consider seeking help from the Associate Dean for External Relations and Student Affairs in the College of Education, the Associate Provosts for Academic Services and Undergraduate Studies in the Office of the Provost, or the MSU Ombudsman.